Peace of Mind Emergency Smoke Hood – The Peace of Mind evacuation hood is simple and
easy to use. It substantially increases your chances of surviving a Fire or Bacteriological emergency.
The clear see-through high heat resistant nylon film allows full range of vision. It provides 20 minutes of breathable air
allowing you precious time to safely evacuate. Order additional Safety Hoods for member of your family. Because they are
compact ( 6" x 7" c ¾" ) they are also an ideal travel companion for your peace of mind!
- Filters smoke & bacteriological contaminants, gases and vapors-Lab tested to meet N99( standard
- Provides an extra 20 minutes of breathable air
- Lightweight and compact design
- Clear see-through high heat resistant Capran film allows range of vision (heat resistant: 400 degrees F/205 degrees C)
- One size fits all- adults and children
- Photoluminescent reflective glow in the dark elements make user visible to rescuers
- No mouth piece- allows user to communicate freely and un-obstructed
- Elastic neck band provides snug fit and prevents smoke from entering
PEACE OF MIND TECHNICAL DATA
The Peace of Mind evacuation hood (Smoke Hood-Smoke Mask) is intended to be used by the general public, Fire departments, ambulance crews, government personnel and any frontline professional in the case of an emergency.
- Filter: Meets NIOSH N99 standard ( 99.9% at .3 microns)
- Fabric: Extensible laminated hydrophilic fabric ( heat resistance: 480F/250 C)
- Film: Clear nylon visor
- ( heat resistance 400F / 205C)
- Shelf Life: 5 years from date of manufacturing
Where to use and where to store:
The Peace of Mind Smoke Hood is compact, a lightweight format that makes it easy to store where it will be most easily accessible in the event of an emergency. Here are some suggestions:
At home: Sure-Escape Emergency Kit or Night table
At Work: Desk, Handbag, Briefcase, etc.
Traveling: In carry on bag, pocket or briefcase
Peace of Mind® Evacuation Hood
Home & Office Smoke Hoods
The Peace of Mind ® evacuation hood
increases your chances of surviving a fire,
a natural disaster or a bacteriological
emergency. It provides 20 minutes of
breathable air allowing you precious
time to evacuate.